This year for Safer Internet Day, we were very busy! We:
- helped with a whole school online safety display in the hall (which involved taking down an old display that was made of recycled bottle tops)
- helped deliver an assembly to KS2
- hosted a online safety poster competition and judged the winning entries from KS1 and KS2
- handed out online safety leaflets to parents on the playground before and after school on Safer Internet Day
- made online safety Kahoot quizzes for teachers to use in class
- created a list of online safety resources (videos/games etc) for teachers to use.
Covid restrictions meant we couldn’t help in other classes, but we helped in our own class SID lessons
- Lucas & Emily – helped Class 9 create their own avatars to use as profile pictures
- Scarlett & Humna – discussed with Class 10 ways to stay safe online
- Samarth & Devin – helped Class 11 design their own emoji pledges about how to stay safe online
- Gracie – helped Class 12 design posters.