Heap Bridge Digital Leaders have been busy promoting themselves around our school this past fortnight.
For challenge 1 they:
- Introduced themselves to the whole school and staff
- Help set up computing lessons for other children and staff members.
- Created a display in the school showing the school and visitors who the Digital Leaders are and what we do.
- Created posters around our school publicising the new digital leaders and their role.
- will be hosting an assembly to the whole school on Friday 18th October.
Meet our Digital Leaders below. There is also a copy of their presentation that they will use on Friday and other pictures showing what they’ve been doing to start their new role as a Digital Leader for this academic year.
Here is a copy of our presentation in a picture format
Callum (Heap Bridge) · October 29, 2019 at 12:56 pm
I enjoyed working together to accomplish this task. Challenge One is complete!
Millie (Heap Bridge) · October 29, 2019 at 12:58 pm
I really am enjoying all these challenging challenges! It’s also really fun meeting new schools.
Jacob · October 29, 2019 at 12:58 pm
Hello! I’m a fellow Digital leader from this school. This video is outstanding as it shows Who the digital leaders are