Challenge 4. Evaluating software applications (apps) & Writing Reviews
You challenge this term is to develop a library of apps and review them
- Explain apps to other children e.g. Drop in sessions at lunch or beginning of class sessions
- Explore a range of apps to use in the classroom and share with staff and children to develop this further within your school.
- Use a variety of video making programmes to create guides on apps for staff and children
- Run a survey to gather evidence of what apps are used within your school
- Assist staff with using an additional educational app which could be embedded within the classroom.
- Silver criteria +
- Post multimedia videos on school website
- Spread the word using school social media accounts alongside Digital Leader teacher
- To continue spreading the word of e-safety, digital literacy and enhance programming skills through the use of an app- share these with the school; teachers and staff.