- Assist other classes/children develop their multimedia skills.
- Ask members of staff to help set up lessons and help children and staff with trouble shooting problems.
- Create a multimedia document that is composed of multiple media elements of different types (text, image, video, etc) to raise awareness of a particular social network or social media site.
- Create a multimedia document raising awareness using a particular theme E.G. Anti-bullying week, Safer Internet Day, World Book day, Programming, Celebrations -Christmas, Halloween, Bonfire theme.
- Silver criteria +
- Develop and use a new multimedia programme within your school.
- Hold a staff meeting/ governors drop in session to learn how to use this programme; highlighting the benefits of exposing the evolving world of the latest technology and how multimedia feeds into this.
Look forward to seeing everyone’s posts